cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dreman
New Contributor

908e - SIP Trunk to PRI

Jump to solution

I am missing something obvious, but obvious enough to escape me...  I am able to place calls from a JDSU PRI meter attached to an Adtran 908e, through the SIP trunk to the switch just fine.  However, my issue is getting the call from the switch, through the SIP trunk, to the PRI interface and terminating the call at the JDSU meter.  The Adtran 908e returns a 404 Not Found to the switch.

Config is attached with the important information "XXX" out.

Thank you in advance for your superior knowledge!

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dreman
New Contributor

Re: 908e - SIP Trunk to PRI

Jump to solution

Thank you John.

I appreciate your response.

I did get Adtran Tech Support on the line and they have assisted.  It was my configuration and how the SIP trunk was talking back to my ACME's.  Replaced the name of the location with the actual IP Address and the calls flow as expected.

Thank you for your input.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

dreman,

Add the incoming numbers to the voice grouped-trunk PRI instead of doing an accept anything.  Having both trunks set to accept anything does not give one trunk a preference over the other for routing the call from one trunk to another.  See example below to allow calls in from 555-555-5550 through 555-555-5559:

voice grouped-trunk PRI

no description

trunk T01

accept 555-555-555X cost 0

If that does not help please provide the following debug outputs for a failed call:

show sip trunk-registration

show int PRI 1

debug voice switchboard

debug sip stack messages

debug isdn l2-formatted

John Wable

dreman
New Contributor

Jump to solution

Thank you John.

I appreciate your response.

I did get Adtran Tech Support on the line and they have assisted.  It was my configuration and how the SIP trunk was talking back to my ACME's.  Replaced the name of the location with the actual IP Address and the calls flow as expected.

Thank you for your input.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

dreman,

I forgot to add the following, in your config you have tdm-group 11 in you pri interface but the t1 interface is tdm-group 1, and add the proper digits transfered to the pri interface.:

interface pri 1

description PRI to customer

isdn name-delivery setup

connect t1 0/3 tdm-group 1

digits-transferred 7

John Wable

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

dreman,

Glad to hear it.