cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reject call based on CPID

Jump to solution

I would like to block an inbound call based on the calling party ID. Is there a simple way to do that? I have tried adding a "reject xxxxxxx" to the grouped-trunk, but that didn't seem to work. Thanks!

voice trunk T26 type sip

description "SIP Trunk"

sip-server primary xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com

registrar primary xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com

outbound-proxy primary xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com

domain "xxxxxxxxxxx.com"

codec-group 729-711

default-ring-cadence internal

!

!

voice grouped-trunk "SIP TRUNK GROUP"

no description

trunk T26

accept $ cost 0

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Reject call based on CPID

Jump to solution

Hello and thanks for posting to our forum.

We do not have a method to screen or block incoming calls based on the caller id.  If there are only a couple of numbers you would like to block, you could create a couple of sip voice users that match the numbers you want to block.  When the call comes into the ADTRAN, the ADTRAN will return a busy signal as that sip voice user number exists but is not active.  This may or may not be the result you want.

There is a little more discussion on this forum post: https://supportforums.adtran.com/message/5935#5935

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hello and thanks for posting to our forum.

We do not have a method to screen or block incoming calls based on the caller id.  If there are only a couple of numbers you would like to block, you could create a couple of sip voice users that match the numbers you want to block.  When the call comes into the ADTRAN, the ADTRAN will return a busy signal as that sip voice user number exists but is not active.  This may or may not be the result you want.

There is a little more discussion on this forum post: https://supportforums.adtran.com/message/5935#5935

Regards,

Geoff

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hello,

I went ahead and flagged this post as "Correct."  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Geoff