cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

complete aos-config-template syntax, sample config files

Jump to solution

Having never written an AOS-config-template, I am uncertain of the proper syntax for an entire file...  I typically use .txt files and push them to my newly installed TA900/900e boxes via nCommand.  Most of my TA900/900e are pretty standard for our application and need very little customization.  Typically we build up the boxes with 1-PRI, MGCP on all FXS ports, autolink, SNMP info and SNTP etc...

I would like to write my own variety of templates but really need something to look at and to the stare-&-compare.  Does Adtran have anything written that covers a variety of different options?  Does anyone know of any sort of tool that can be used to convert our existing pre-install configs from .txt file to aos-config-templates.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: complete aos-config-template syntax, sample config files

Jump to solution

- Thanks for posting your question on the forum!

The guide below goes over the syntax of creating a template and has an example template on the last page:

Creating AOS Configuration Templates for n-Command MSP

You may also find the following thread helpful:

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Noor

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

- Thanks for posting your question on the forum!

The guide below goes over the syntax of creating a template and has an example template on the last page:

Creating AOS Configuration Templates for n-Command MSP

You may also find the following thread helpful:

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Noor

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

rthompson:

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post and unmark it, and select another in its place, with the applicable buttons. 

Thanks,